Vicki serves as the Vice President of Capital Transactions at Conor Commercial Real Estate and as a member of the Investment Committee. She offers over 15 years of experience managing land acquisition, development and financing within the commercial and residential real estate industries. Her competencies include a strong financial background with extensive experience in cash flow modeling, valuation work, acquisitions, development and project financing. Vicki manages all of Conor’s lending and equity partner relationships while overseeing the financing of the firm’s new development projects and the refinancing of existing deals. She also supports the management team by assisting with project analyses and strategic decision-making relating to the development and purchase/sale of real estate properties.
Vicki previously served in a finance position with K. Hovnanian Homes where she was responsible for the sourcing, underwriting and closing of land acquisitions and condominium projects in Los Angeles and Orange Counties in Southern California.
University of Southern California
Master of Real Estate Development
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Bachelor of Business Administration – Real Estate and Marketing
- Goldie B. Wolfe Women in Leadership Initiative – Board of Directors
- National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Chicago Chapter
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Building Industry Association (BIA and Founding Member of the BIA’s Next Generation Group)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
Awards & Recognition
- Midwest Real Estate News – Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame