As Chief Executive Officer, Molly manages the overall operations and resources of The McShane Companies. She focuses on creating, planning, implementing and integrating its strategic direction to achieve operational excellence.
Molly consistently delivers innovative thinking on behalf of a wide range of projects, markets and geographical areas. During her long-standing tenure with the organization, she has held a variety of positions within the construction and development businesses. She has focused on a wide variety of product types and, as a result, possesses extensive knowledge of the industrial, multi-family, office, healthcare and commercial market sectors.
This comprehensive experience grants Molly a unique perspective of the entire commercial real estate development and construction process, contributing to the overall growth and success of the firm.
Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
Master of Business Administration – Finance and Real Estate Management
Bachelor of Science – Marketing
- National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – National Chapter – Board Member
- National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Chicago Chapter – Emeritus Board, 2018 President
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) – Chicago Chapter
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Women’s Leadership Initiative – Chicago Chapter – Advisory Board & Executive Board
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Industrial and Office Park Development Council Silver (IOPC) Member
- IWIRE Chicago (Industrial Women in Real Estate) – Advisory Board
- Marquette University Commercial Real Estate Advisory Board
- Goldie Initiative Mentor
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
Awards and Recognition
- Connect Media 2019 Women in Real Estate Award
- Urban Land Institute Chicago – Women’s Leadership Initiative 2019 Regional Summit Award
- Crain’s Chicago Business – 2019 Notable Women in Commercial Real Estate
- Globe Street – 2019 Women of Influence
- Midwest Real Estate News – Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
- Chicago Business Journal – 2015 Woman of Influence
- Real Estate Forum Magazine – 2015 Top 50 Under 40