David serves as President of Conor Commercial Real Estate and is a member of the firm’s Investment Committee and Board of Directors.
As President, he is responsible for the management and leadership of the firm’s development and investment activities nationwide. He works hand-in-hand with Conor’s development professionals throughout the firm’s Chicago, Dallas, Irvine and Phoenix offices to secure opportunities within the industrial, office, multi-family and healthcare market segments.
With over 30 years of industry experience, David contributes to the firm’s current and long-range goals by implementing plans and policies to drive growth and capacity. He ensures that Conor’s development activities, business plans and budget requirements are consistent with the overall objectives of the company. He offers expertise in assessing risks and opportunities, formulating investment strategies and maximizing organizational structures to support business initiatives. David is recognized for his unique approach to raising capital and cultivating industry relationships resulting in a positive reputation and profile within the institutional investor community.
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Bachelor of Science – Economics and Political Science
- National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Chicago Chapter
- National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Member, E-Commerce III Forum
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Chicago Product Council Chair – Purple Flight & Industrial and Office Park Development Council (IOPC) Member
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
Awards & Recognition
- Midwest Real Estate News – Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame